EducationGraduated from Philippine Normal University - Major in English Language (Secondary Education). LET / Teachers Board Exams passer. Taught in UE Caloocan and De La Salle Araneta for a total of 4 years.
Experience* University of the East - Caloocan
June 2007 – April 2008 *
- Handled 6 English classes including 2nd year, 3rd year, and 4th year high school students.
- Effectively organized time and resources to balance workloads and deadlines.
- Managed 30 – 45 students and effectively teaching and evaluating while maintaining discipline.
- Former adviser of one of the clubs in the school namely “The English Club”.
- Class adviser of third year.
- Established a harmonious relationship with superiors, colleagues, and students.
* De La Salle Araneta University
June 2008 – April 2010 *
- Taught 6 English classes including 4th year and 2nd year high school students.
- Became a classroom adviser.
- A member of one of the committees in preparation for PAASCU accreditation.
- A club moderator of “Speakers and Writers League”
- Implemented the pilot program of UbD Lassalian Learning Module.
- Trainer of students competing for declamation and oration.
- Hosted different activities like recognition, graduation, different school programs and activities, and beauty pageant.
HobbiesJonald is kind of person who enjoys every single day of his life. At a glance Jonald looked very stern and tend to snob people at a distant. However, people would eventually find out that he is such a bubbly, energetic, and funny person. Of course all people has its own dark side just like what novel Animal Farm reveals. The thing here is that he has tons of good stuff inside his heart than the opposite.
Since he is an aspirant of excellence in teaching and learning, he divulge himself in teaching. He is very fun of hosting different events like, graduation, recognition, grad ball, and even beauty pageant. He also likes to inspire other people. In fact, one of his dreams is to become an inspirational speaker. He is also fun of assembling computer parts, galloping the whole circuitry of software. He loves to sing but singing itself is hating him for a long time. One thing is for sure, music is in to him (at least). He plays well acoustic guitar that led him to his old band.
He is enjoyed by many of his fellow because of his enthusiasm and views in life. He still continues to study for he believes that he is not a stagnant learner. He enjoys studying and reading books related to his studies and eventually create his own book.
Client Reviews (4)
Very very good teaching! mr. jaybi's tips did justice to my essay! very glad we contacted him. Thanks again!!!
Best tutor I had so far in my entire education. He knows very well the field beyond expectation and does a few ways/techniques to let me learn the subject matter very easy. Super pro that I can't articulate how excellent his teaching was and how easy learning was with him. I will definitely get in touch again soon, sir! I'm very glad I found out about Universitytutor.com!
my husband and i are very very glad to have found mr. jb here in universitytutor. considering his education and university experiences as well as the rate, the advantage we got is way too overly extravagant. can't say more because i think you should find out yourself. thank you, we will surely be your regular patron!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.