EducationBS MATHEMATICS WITH SPECIALIZATION IN BUSINESS APPLICATION at De La Salle University.
I became a dean's lister during my stay in the university.
ExperienceI currently work as a Risk Analytics Officer in a bank, but I'm looking for a part - time job that I love to do which is teaching. I have experience tutoring different people from grade school to college.
(NOT UPDATED) These are the following subjects and students I taught:
1. Calculus ( Differential, Integral, Business Calculus, Differential Equations)
- Three Engineering Students from DLSU (Review for the finals)
- Two Engineering student from Mapua ( Review for their long test)
- One student from DLS – CSB (July 2014 – Sept 2014)
- One student from DLSU BS Economics (Review for finals)
2. College Algebra/ Trigonometry/ Accounting / Business Math / Marketing
- One student from The One School in Makati (February – April 2014)
- One student from CEU (One session for her exam - Algebra)
- One student from Mapua (One session for his exam -Trigonometry)
- One student from DLSU BS Legal Management (One session for her exam- Accounting and Business Math)
- One student from DLSU BS Economics (One session for her final exam - Algebra and Trigonometry)
- One student from DLSU BS Marketing (Two sessions for his final exam - Business Math)
- One Management student from UE (Aug – Present) (Business Math, Accounting and Calculus)
- Two Students from British School Manila (Review for finals - Algebra)
- One student from UST BS Med Tech (Feb 2015 - Present) (Algebra and Trigonometry)
3. High school Subjects ( Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, SAT Math and non-math subjects)
- One student from CKSC (One session for her periodical exam)
- One student from Lourdes school (One session for his UPCAT exam)
- One student from CSA Makati (February – April 2014)(All Subjects)
- One high school students from Philippines Science high school ( March 2014 – Dec 2014)(Algebra)
- Two students from Assumption ( March 2014 – Dec 2014)(Algebra)
- Two grade school students from Xavier ( June 2014 – Present)( All subjects)
- One student from Lourdes School ( Aug 2014 – Present)(Algebra)
- One student from St. Peter ( Aug 2014 – Present)(Advanced Math and Algebra)
-Three students from UST HS ( Aug 2014 – Present)(Advanced Math and Algebra, TRigonometry)
Used SAS programming and Excel to analyze and interpret the data of different college students for their thesis
- Test the relationship of the different variables using Chi square test
- Test how strong the relationship of the variables using Pearson’s Correlation.
- Test the difference of the mean between two variables using ANOVA
- Answered an online elementary statistics exams for my American student (Dec 2014)
Note : I'm accepting take home finals/ exams and homeworks for a different fee.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.