Manila, Philippines, 1015
Joined on December, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 1 hour away for a flat fee
EducationObtained bachelor's degree in Political Science from the Ateneo de Manila University
Please see details below for more information about me and the subjects I can help you with.
You may reach me at 0916-423-0484 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExperienceAble to provide learning assistance in the following topics:
- Ancient, Medieval, Modern and Contemporary Political Thoughts
- International Relations
- International Political Economy
- Public Administration/Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Church-State Relation
- Public Policy
- Comparative Politics
- Philippine Administrative System
- Philippine Elections
- Philippine Party System
- Philippine Constitution and Charter Change
- Special Topics such as the United Nations, ASEAN, etc.
In addition, tutor is with actual experience in governance and political reform initiatives, both at the local and national levels.
- competitiveness reform agenda
- social accountability
- political party and party politics
Offers tutoring services to students from Mega Manila, i.e.:
- Metro Manila
- Binan, San Pedro and Santa Rosa in Laguna
- Cainta, Antipolo, San Mateo, Motalban and Taytay in Rizal
- Meycauan and Marilao in Bulacan
- Other places in Laguna, Rizal, Bulacan and Cavite are for negotiations
HobbiesLawn Tennis, Swimming, Traveling
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.