LEVEL A1.2 | 2012 | INSTITUTO CERVANTES DE MANILA
BS MATHEMATICS | 2006-2011 | UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN
• Major: Game Theory
• Minor: Actuarial Science
ExperienceTECHNICAL WRITER | ODESK | 2011-2014
• Prepared online interactive materials and created reports which served as the student’s reference on class topics in Mathematics.
LECTURER/TUTOR| VEA LEARNING CENTER, JEDAM ACADEMY, FREELANCE | 2011-2014
• Conducted a lecture last April 2008 in Pampanga which aimed to assist high school students in preparing for their college entrance exams.
• Organized lesson materials and taught certain topics of the English language to visiting Korean students in preparation for the TOEFL examination.
• Responsible in monitoring the student’s academic responsibilities and overlooking areas of improvement in the student’s study habits.
Hobbies• Excellent verbal communication and literacy skills in English, Filipino, Cebuano and Waray. With basic verbal and vocabulary skills in Korean and Spanish.
• Highly proficient in MS Office Applications. Experienced in the C language, LateX and Scilab program.
• Interested in feature writing, blogging and lomography
Algebra 2, IB Physics HL, IB Physics SL, IB Psychology HL, IB Psychology SL, Math, Math, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, Middle School, Middle School Math, Physics, Pre-Algebra, HSPT Math, GMAT, Geometry, Algebra 1, Algebra 3/4, Algorithms, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, College Algebra, Finance, Finite Mathematics, Pre-Calculus
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.